Name of the service
Description of the service
Clarino - UiB is an open service for a range of research needs, offering an interactive, language independent platform for building, accessing, searching and visualizing treebanks and other corpora.
University of Bergen, Institute for linguistic and literary studies
Professor Koenraad De Smedt, firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data processed
Following data is retrieved from your Home Organisation:
A. About yourself:
- your unique user identifier (SAML persistent identifier)
- your role in your Home Organisation (eduPersonAffiliation attribute)
- Common name (cn attribute)
- Person's principal name at home organization (eduPersonPrincipalName attribute)
- Mail (mail attribute)
B. About your Home Organization:
- Organization name (o attribute)
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The personal data is solely used for the following purposes:
- authorization (individual access and edit credentials)
- maintenance of personalized sessions, settings and query histories
- email feedback
Third parties to whom personal data is disclosed
Personal data is not disclosed to 3rd parties.
How to access, rectify and delete the personal data
Contact the contact person above.
To rectify the data released by your Home Organisation, contact your Home Organisation's IT helpdesk.
Personal data is deleted on request of the user or if the user hasn't used the service for two years.
Data Protection Code of Conduct
Your personal data will be protected according to the Code of Conduct for Service Providers, a common standard for the research and higher education sector to protect your privacy.